Search This Blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A lil peek...

Hello my darling  new followers,
it is soooo nice to see ya all supporting my
new babyblog! Feeling so blessed...*THANK YOU*

I may disappoint some of you by not posting any
cards yet, after all that isn't mainly what tthis blog is all about?:o)
Bear with me a lil longer my friends...
I hope U like what I have in mind regardless...
I think IT is quite befitting with the chosen name for my new 'baby'
(I will post a new thread explaining its name, soon)
Is it a picture?? yup!...not of the regular sort though...
but it is a picture indeed, 'planted' with so much AMORE,
a labour of love, given to us (hubby and I) during an evening where
love,was definetly in the air....
and I'm living it at that...a lil suspence to enhance you ,my friends,
to came back wanting to see ALL of the rest of the BIG picture...
mmmm...what can IT be?? *wink*

Ciao for now,con tanto amore!
Paola


5 comments:

April said...

I love your tease....could it be your parents on their wedding day, or an anniversary??

:: BlueInks :: said...

Not sure what....but I am going to guess the the bride in the picture is related to you.

~Paola~ said...

April and Tami...plezzz take advantage of the clueS I posted...lol *muwahh*

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Sweet P, you tease! I think it is a memory quilt (wall hanging sort of thing) with a picture of you and your DH on wedding day, but given to you on your most recent special anniversary!

~Paola~ said...

oopsss...Jeanette..I seem to recall U may have already been aware of this! lol...and yes,U are sooo right:o)
I'll try and post picts now for ya all to see...