Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Four Legged Friends swap





 I often join Karly's awesome swaps (Karly 1020)
and this latest of hers is certainly no exception...
The theme for this recently completed swap was
' Four Legged Friends and More' and the only requirement was that our cards had to have an animal
of some sort on it. Lots of possibilities here!:o)

I chose three categories amongst soooooo many :
pigs, dragons and lambs...:o)














































I will be back later with all details,right now I'm looking forward to pla w/my beautiful granddaughters :o)


The above cards were submitted for the following challenges:

6 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

What adorable cards! Each is perfect in their own way. You outdid yourself!

Carol W said...

Oh my Sweet P....what fun adorable cards.. I love your coloring and all of these are awesome...great job my friend.♥♥♥

Linda Anderson said...

Ahhhhh, how cute and sweet, each and every one!! Thanks for joining us at FBD.

Linda

Stacy said...

Adorable "cute and sweet" cards! Thank you so much for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges this week!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness these are adorable! I laughed at the cured one!!! hehehe!!! So happy you were able to join in.

Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Cute and Sweet challenge

Hugs! Heather

Magento Themes said...

fabulous cards!!! I love this all cards.. These are really great and funny cards..
Especially the cured yet is so cute and funny too. Thanks for this great cards.Magento Themes