Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Balloons & Cupcakes :o)

Hello Friends,
today I have two cards for your viewing....and both were created for Laura Jean ( SCS:LJ) recently ended swap. LJ's card swap was specifically intended for lovers of Amuse, MFT, and Elzybells stamping companies.
Unfortunatly I have no Amuse stamps at all amongst my craftingsupplies, but 2 out of 3 is not considered that bad, right?? *wink & smile*

Here's my first card, introducing my first evah inked Elzybells 'Up and Away' :


*Click on any picture if you wish to enlarge*



Card Deets:

CS-cherry cobbler,soft sky,so saffron.
DP-'Lovely' by K&Co.
Accessories:
corner punch,stickles,
brads,puffy pink heart,
paper flower made from assorted circles punches, hairspray,Memento black.

Colors/tecnique:
deluxe chalks




My second card made for this swap is from MFT 'Cupcake Flopsy'. This too is my first time inking an MFT flopsy stamp, even though I had it for quite sometimes, as well as some others of MFT 'floppy brothers'..LOL
I chose to give this card more of a 3D look by cutting out each lil cupcake and making my own  'lemon colored icing-blend' to add extra dimention ,and sprinkled each of them with  a wee bit of glitter for that extra sparkly touch...




CARD DEETS 
All CS is from SU! - DP from Provo 'Posies Glitter Prints'- SU! punches- double stitched grosgrain ribbon 'Bashful Blue' 1" width - dimentionals - Inverted scalloped circles nesties - yellow glitter, sky blue glitter-
large yellow brads - hair spray - Pearlescent chalking set,DEluxe chalks - Aleenes' true snow -
Bashful Blue ink  for sponging, Memento black -

Hope you visually enjoyed my latest fun paper creations! :o)
Come back again soon to check what else I may have in store....*wink*
Blessings to all, as always!

Paola

6 comments:

April said...

I did visually enjoy this! Great cards - wonder if it is too late to call digs on your flopsy card??

kadie said...

Awwww, these are both SUPER SWEET (literally!). Both cards are adorable, Paola. I really love the paper flower on the first and great job with the frosting on the second card--that looks SO REAL!! HUGS

Sarah/WAstamper said...

I love them both!! Should have called dibs on your Elzy...She was one that I wanted but never got!!!

Barb said...

oh my--what cuties. I hope you enjoyed making them as much as I am loving looking at both of them!

Judy McMullen said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards, Sweet P! But then I've never seen a card you've created I haven't loved. Love the paper flower on your Elzybelle card and the "frosting" on your Flopsy cupcake card...Fantastic!!!

Darlene said...

Ohhhh, these are so sweet!! Elzy is adorable and Flopsy with his wonderful cupcake, how very clever to make fun yellow frosting. I must go and see if I can find me some of that snow... Elzy's flower is very nice!