Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Finally...the 'Mystery' is revealed!! :o)

WOWWWW!!
It's been like..4-EVAH since I posted on my lil neglected 'Amore' !!
Well, the silence is broken-so to speak- lol  and I am happily ready to take my blog's reins again :o)
Had just returned a couple days ago from a two weeks WONDERFUL camping experience outside my beautiful British Columbia...and visited the lands of Dinosaurs and Glaciers...
(one was scorching HOT and the other was way too COOL...lol)  Will post lots of pictures soon, in a new thread..stay tuned! *wink* :o)

Back to the REAL reason for this post, which is to reveal the Mistery image card  originally scheduled for the month of June,on the 18th of the month to be precise.
Unfortunatly we, here in Canada, had to deal with disruptive postal service leading to a full blown postal strike right in the middle of this swap...*****can U say FRUSTRATION??****  :/
Thus the reason of postponing the swap by a month, specifically July 18th.
Yup..it HAD TO HAPPEN when it was my turn to host eh??! **Murphy's Law I tell ya! ** Strikes' been thankfully over and done with, my holidays as well (at least for the time being...lol)
All I wish to do now is to thank each and everyone of the wonderful partecipants of this swap for their understanding and total support in a dire and unpredicted situation. 

***KUDOS AND THANKS TO EACH OF YOU, MY DEAR 'MISTERY' FRIENDS'***

It was great to be your hostess for this round, had so much fun chatting with you on SCS mistery swap thread...hopefully everyone of you did as well, in spite of the glitches above mentioned.
I am now soooo looking forward to our next Mistery round with Karly at the helm :o)
You'll soon receive cuteeeeeer than cute images she has stamped for all of us!!
So glad I don't have to wait to receive them...ahahha*wink*
Should I give ya a hint???mmm let's seee....
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I cannot/will not/should not!!...LOL :o)
* click on any photos if you wish to enlarge*
Here's the card I made for the swap.
The cute image I used ( and sent out to all partecipants) is from Penny Black 'High Spirits';
sentiment is from 'Studio G', both are inked in Memento Black.
Cardstocks I used: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Whisper White, Glittery D/P from My Minds Eyes.
Accessories: pink & blue punched out lil butterflies, Bella baubles, Spellbinder, crystal clear,
glitter.
Tecnique: sponging, coloring w/markers and some chalks.



Here's a little close up for ya....
you can easily see how 'sparkly'
the big flower ,lil birdies and green dots looks with the help of Crystal effect....*wink* :o)








And here's the inside part of the card.
Yes, I decided to change the color
of the sentiment...because I
could!...LOL :o)
That's all for now folks...*wink & smile* ...
hope you likey, and please feel free to make suggestions...:o)
See you sooner than soon as I have LOTS of blog catching up to do in the next few days...
*~~~~Love and blessings to all~~~~*
Paola

5 comments:

Imke said...

Paola, this is very beautiful. I like the colors and the butterflies. AND i REALLY like the inside. Hugs

Terry Ladwig said...

How cute is that?? I love the glittery butterflies and the shiny flowers ☺

Adorable!!!!!

Lauren said...

This is beautiful, love the colours, the glitter and the image is just so much .... YOU!!!! I love your cards, they always bring a smile to my face as does the words you write. Hugs

Nancy said...

such a cute card Paola :) and I love the inside too.

Barb said...

Cute Card Paola--I love where you added the bling!