Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

SOTC ~~~June~~~

*Click on any pictures if you wish to enlarge*

My wonderful friend Kadie ( who, a few years ago, cemented together the Sisterhood Of The Traveling Cards) was the hostess with the mostess for the month of June...
Her requests for June was to make a card with girls' sports in mind ,OR to use our favorite Team's colors....(at least that is my interpretation of  miss Kadie's challenge,hopefully I didn't mess up!! :/ )

Hence I used a combos of green and blue colors for my card, in support of my love for the  awesome Vancouver Canucks' Hockey Team .:o)
{Yes, we lost the Stanley Cup, but we are still Champions regardless!!}

Must also admit that I am so behind with all of my blog postings lately....*sigh*
kind - of - hard to play catch up but I shall give it  a try :o)





Here's a lil close up of the card, inside and out~~





Card Deets:

Stamps:

On The Green (SU) ,
Element of Style sentiment (SU),
Bella sentiment (inside)

Ink:
Night of Navy, Wild Wasabi, Versamark

Card Stock:

Pacific Point, Garden Green
Designer Paper by Reninisce

Accessories:

Clear embossing powder,Argyle C/B folder, pacific point ribbon,
twine,buttons, square nesties,oval punch,glue dots, dimentionals

Tecniques:

Clear image wet embossing, dry embossing,sponging,layering



I sent 4 of these cards off a tad late  -even though I took all the necessary crafting items along to finish this swap , and at least three others while on vacay- but there was NO time for crafting!!  too much fun was had being adventurous...lol
I truly don't expect any swaps cards back...but I still wanted to partecipate regardless,since I have yet to ask for a monthly 'pass'  *wink& smile* :o)

~~~~HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!~~~~~until next time ~~~*ciaoooo*  :o)


This card was submitted for the following challenges:

http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/

http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-26-texture.html

4 comments:

Imke said...

Hello Paola !! Beautiful card and i really like your color combi. I also like the way you added the sentiment. Very pretty card !!

Carol W said...

Oh my Sweet Pea...this is a stunning card. The inside is as beautiful as the outside...well done my friend...well done.♥♥♥

April said...

Great take on kadie's challenge, so to speak!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The colors and textures are just perfect. I really like the layout, it enhances the colors well!