Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Feeling Upside Down?


Interesting that I am finally posting this
'get well' card made several weeks ago for someone I know who had knee surgery...
I said 'interesting' because I am home feeling a tad upsidedown myself...yup....
My wheezing caught up with my lungs -result: a fully developed bronchitis that I tried invane to ignore and that my Doc is actually suspecting it's pneumonia....*sigh*
we  will see what my X-rays result may show....Meanwhile I am taking it easy and relaxing a lot!
And yes...chicken soup DOES help too!  Hubby is taking GOOD care of me for sure! :o)







KEEP WELL AND HEALTHY and bundle up...it is that time of the year.....
Mr. Winter is already knocking fiercely!!! bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Card Deets:
Stamp: Farm Fever from SU
Ink:Versa Fine Onix Black
Card Stock: Barely Banana & Pear Pizzazz
D/P: used the front of some green plain cards I had in the house
Accessories:Labels Eight nesties,Bella pearls, Barely Banana grosgrain ribbon from SU,
Aleens True Snow (on sheep's coat) , CB folder'Swiss Dots', Crystal Effect.







5 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

That is by far the cutest dang card! I love how you puffed up his coat.

I do hope that you will be feeling better soon. Please take care and take it easy.

Darlene said...

Paola: You'd better get better soon! Hugs!
This card is precious. I'm going to have to get some of that "snow", it looks so great on the sheep's coat! Pretty color combo on this cheery card.

April said...

I just need to ditto above! I too must go see where I can find your version of snow {the real stuff is on my front yard}.

Rosetta said...

Bravissima.
Mandi

Carol W said...

This is just stinkin cute...wonderful card certainly will cheer up the lucky person receiving it...