Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Food in the Forest


     Hello bloggers and friends,
today I am posting a card that was made a while back for Jeanette - aka the legendarious Forest Ranger on SCS ;o) Her swaps always take place 'in the forest' , are always chatty and great fun and she is a most wonderful hostess too. I must also add that -to date- I have never missed any of her swaps! Loveeee the friendly 'Forest'! ♥

For this card I dusted off some of my very neglected Bellas...this is Chef-a-Bella, colored with SU markers and encased in oval Spellbinders.
I really like this designer paper...well it's not actually paper....it's made of  cloth material and it comes in 12x12 format. I thought it would suit the theme just fine...
I used SU card stock: certainly celery , real red and grey. Image was inked with Memento black while inside sentiment(from SU) was inked in SU red.
A mini bow was added, made from certainly celery grograin ribbon with a jewelled
addition embedded in its centre. Tecnique: piercing.

 



I hope you liked my rendition for 'Food in the Forest'....
and speaking of food....it's now time for my lunch! ;o)
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a GREAT day you all!



6 comments:

jimlynn said...

So very cute!! Love that image you used on here Paola and the background is perfect! Precious card!
Lynn

April said...

Love it!
I was just looking at my Bella's....how weird is that??

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great retro feel to this card! I really like that you found some 'food' DP!

kiwimeskreations said...

What fun cards - love the Bella image, and the background is really stylish.
Blessings
Maxine

kadie said...

Another super fun card! And it's making me hungry too! :)

Darlene said...

Tres chic! I love it!!! Very cool layout and loads of fun things to look at - a veritable feast for the eye!

Well done!