Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

Triple Stamping Tecnique




                                                 
                                     *Click on the image to enlarge, if you wish*




Hello my creative Friends ,
this is  a very quick post  of  a card I made last week for 'You Can Do It Challenge 10' . Vickie, the hostess for last week's theme, asked us to create cards using the Triple Stamping tecnique. Now, I have seen cards on line, made using this particular tecnique that creates a dimensional image by stamping over several layers, but I personally never ventured to try it before now...and let me tell you..I am hooked!!
Love ,loveeee, love this tecnique and will absolutley implement it again in my paper crafting . I gave mine a shabby shick vintage look,but not too overwhelming either, as I wanted the image to be the focus of this card.
I love this old set of SU stamps...and glad I dust it off and inked it again after such a long time.
   
Check it here to see the tutorial provided by SCS : 

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/triplestamping/

If you have yet to try it....do consider giving it a whirl... I just know you'll love it too.



This cards will also be counted for my 100 cards in 100 days challenge :o)
♥ Have  a GREAT week end everyone....I know I will ♥

*Blessings To All*  

Card Deets: 
Stamps: Friendship Journey(SU2003) ; Florish (Fiskar) 
Ink: Memento Black, Baja Breeze - colored with Copics
Card Stock : Marigold Morning (SU)
Accessories: Prima flowers, faux pearl
Tecnique: Triple stamping ; sponging 

7 comments:

Imke said...

Paola, it looks fabulous ! I will give it a try. Wonderful card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is beautiful, Sweet P! I've wanted to try this technique for some time now and have never gotten brave enough. You are an inspiration to me!

Darlene said...

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! This is a knockout! Love those colors, the image and your slight distressing to give it a touch of vintage!!! I have been meaning to try this technique, and now you have just given me good reason to do so! Very nice indeed!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning Sweet P - ne of the best I have seen using this technique.
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

This image works beautifully with the technique- love the vintage look too! Beautiful!!!

kadie said...

ooooooo, this is GORGEOUS!! I really have to try this technique!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW,,,this is amazing....WOW...I'm speachless.....